Barbara Nugent is an experienced keynote speaker on Leadership, Emotional Intelligence & High Performance. A great communicator, with industry and specialist experience in Executive mentoring, business performance and team building, Barbara speaks with authority on topics such as:
- The Power of Emotional Intelligence – the Hard case for Soft Skills.
- Resilience – how to build it for Wellness and Courage in the workplace.
- How to build a High Performance Team
- How to focus in a World of Distraction.
- From buddy to boss – how to make the Transition to Leadership
- Influence, Negotiation and Communication in the workplace
Barbara has been published in Business and Finance, Accountancy Ireland, Irish Tatler, The Irish Examiner, Cork Independent Newspaper and has a weekly column in The Evening Echo. She has spoken at the Cork Chamber Annual Forum, Chartered Accountants Breakfast Morning, Network Cork Workshops and the annual Continuous Professional Development seminar for the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants.
Click to view Barbara’s profile on Frontrowspeakers.com or contact Barbara directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss speaking topics, ideas or any upcoming opportunities.
Barbara-Anne Richardson Director of Membership Development and Services at the Cork Chamber of Commerce ‘The Power of You’ Forum speaks of Barbara’s collaborative method of working with clients and how she demonstrates the best principles of Emotional Intelligence, view videos below.